Shoulder bag TULIP whiskey / yellow
Free return | 14 days to change your mind
Free delivery in France and Europe from 100 € of purchase.
We present to you this finely designed shoulder bag to accommodate your files as well as a 13-inch computer. It falls perfectly under your arm. It does not appear inconvenient on the shoulder or in the hand. Our TULIP bag has the particularity of being a hybrid bag. Indeed, the zipped pocket is fixed by pressures; making it removable. You can remove it to transform the TULIP bag into a tote. We have done a lot of work on the quality of the materials used. The main leather used is a 3,5 mm full-grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather specially made for us by our tanner. The fabric of the zipped pocket is a 650 gr / m² cotton twill. The cotton is waxed to make it waterproof. This thick leather with a flattering appearance is sure to attract attention.
Grand Rue creates everyday objects in vegetable tanned leather and noble materials. Handcrafted, the products are authentic and will stand the test of time. Grand Ruesupplies in our regions to assert its local roots. Grand Rue products are intended to be durable and elegant. Simplicity of curves, geometry of lines for objects whose aestheticism lies in the sobriety of the lines. Forms of today and yesterday that speak to our memory.
- Full grain cowhides produced in the Vosges.
- Body of the bag in vegetable tanned grained cowhide leather of 3,5 mm, drummed 7 hours.
- 3,2 mm thick vegetable tanned cowhide handles.
- Inside pocket in cowhide 1,8 mm thick.
- Slices of the handles finished in rounded and painted.
- Large zipped pocket in waxed cotton 650 gr / m² and removable thanks to its pressures.
- Small interior pocket with snap closure.
- Dimension: height 39 cm x 31 cm (excluding handles) x 15 cm deep.
- Can hold a 13 inch computer and A4 format files.
TULIP shoulder bag in vegetable tanned leather - Grand Rue