Game bag inspired by the hunting bags of yesteryear. This bag is entirely made and sewn by hand from vegetable tanned leather. Exceptional bag that cannot be made by machine. During its manufacture, the leather gradually takes its shape after each stitch. The object is firm; almost hard as wood and will delight lovers of historical leather goods. The semi-aniline finished leather will take on a beautiful patina after a few seasons of use.
- Vegetable tanned bovine leather produced in the Vosges.
- entirely hand-sewn bag
- Body of the bag in full grain cowhide leather. Burnt bread aniline color.
- Shoulder strap in 2,8 mm vegetable tanned full grain cowhide leather.
- Shoulder pad lined with 100% wool felt.
- Inside pocket.
- Buckles and rivets in solid brass.
- Dimensions: height 25 cm x 22 cm x 6,5 cm
GERBERTE game bag