State Major Red and Black Satchel
Like the old school bags from before the war, this 30s satchel is made from a thick and firm leather in vegetable tanning. Its line is refined in the pure tradition of our old briefcases. It uses a very old clasp used on French army officer's satchels during the 2 world wars. This traditional style bag is suitable for our modern needs. It has a gusset that can hold cardboard files, binders or A4 documents. An interior felt pocket effectively protects a 13-inch MacBook. Our ETATMAJOR bag comes with a removable leather shoulder strap fitted with a shoulder strap lined with wool felt for optimum comfort. In short, the ideal bag for an active dandy.
- Leather produced in the Vosges.
- 2,8mm vegetable tanned full grain cowhide leather. Whiskey aniline color
- Interior pocket in wool felt
- Slices of the handles finished in rounded and painted. Caramel slice dye
- Vegetable-tanned cowhide leather strap.
- Shoulder placket lined with 100% wool felt.
- Solid brass clasp.
- Buckles and rivets in solid brass.
- Dimension (excluding wrist): width 39 cm x height 29 cm x 7,5 cm depth.
- Can hold a 13 inch computer and A4 format files.
ETATMAJOR satchel / briefcase in vegetable tanned leather - Grand Rue