Free return | 14 days to change your mind
Free delivery in France and Europe from 100 € of purchase.
Like the old school bags from before the war, this school bag from the 30s is made of thick, firm leather in vegetable tanning. Its line is refined in the pure tradition of our old briefcases. It uses a very old clasp used on the school bags of officers of the French army during the 2 world wars. This traditional style bag is suitable for our modern needs. It is provided with a bellows which can contain cardboard files, binders or A4 documents. An interior felt pocket provides effective protection for a 13-inch MacBook. Our ETATMAJOR bag comes with a removable leather strap with a shoulder strap lined in wool felt for optimum comfort. In short, the ideal bag for active dandies.
Grand Rue creates everyday objects in vegetable tanned leather and fine materials. Handcrafted, the products are authentic and will stand the test of time. Grand Ruesupplies in our regions to confirm its local roots. Grand Rue products are meant to be durable and elegant. Simplicity of curves, geometry of lines for objects whose aesthetic resides in the sobriety of the lines. Forms of today and yesterday that speak to our memory.
- Leather produced in the Vosges.
- 2,8 mm vegetable tanned cowhide.
- Interior pocket in wool felt
- Tanches of the handles finished in rounded and painted.
- Shoulder strap in vegetable tanned cowhide.
- Shoulder strap lined with wool felt.
- Solid brass clasp.
- Buckles and rivets in solid brass.
- Dimension: width 39 cm x height 28 cm
- Can hold a 13 inch computer and A4 format files.
ESCOBAR satchel / briefcase in vegetable tanned leather - Grand Rue