State Major Red and Black Satchel
Free return | 14 days to change your mind
Free delivery in France and Europe from 100 € of purchase.
Like the old school bags from before the war, this 30s satchel is made from a thick and firm leather in vegetable tanning. Its line is refined in the pure tradition of our old briefcases. It uses a very old clasp used on French army officer's satchels during the 2 world wars. This traditional style bag is suitable for our modern needs. It has a gusset that can hold cardboard files, binders or A4 documents. An interior felt pocket effectively protects a 13-inch MacBook. Our ETATMAJOR bag comes with a removable leather shoulder strap fitted with a shoulder strap lined with wool felt for optimum comfort. In short, the ideal bag for an active dandy.
Grand Rue creates everyday objects in vegetable tanned leather and noble materials. Handcrafted, the products are authentic and will stand the test of time. Grand Ruesupplies in our regions to assert its local roots. Grand Rue products are intended to be durable and elegant. Simplicity of curves, geometry of lines for objects whose aestheticism lies in the sobriety of the lines. Forms of today and yesterday that speak to our memory.
- Leather produced in the Vosges.
- 2,8mm vegetable tanned full grain cowhide leather. Whiskey aniline color
- Interior pocket in wool felt
- Slices of the handles finished in rounded and painted. Caramel slice dye
- Vegetable-tanned cowhide leather strap.
- Shoulder placket lined with 100% wool felt.
- Solid brass clasp.
- Buckles and rivets in solid brass.
- Dimension (excluding wrist): width 39 cm x height 29 cm
- Can hold a 13 inch computer and A4 format files.
ESCOBAR satchel / briefcase in vegetable tanned leather - Grand Rue