Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.grandrue.fr are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the context of its realization and its follow-up:
The Grand Rue brand, property of MERCAMBIA SARL
with a capital of 22200 € (rcs Nancy: 539 955 542), is operated under license by the company OLA SARL.
The website www.grandrue.fr is published by the company OLA SARL whose head office is located at 89 bis, Grande Rue 54000 NANCY, France, registered with the RCS of Nancy under the number 801 869 280.
Share capital: 1000 €
Intra-community VAT number: FR92801869280
Telephone: +33 (0) 9 81 47 83 58 Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 14 p.m. to
Contact email: email@example.com
Responsible for publication: Leonel de Oliveira
WEB site hosted by Shopify Inc. 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON, K2P 1L4 USA.
Conditions of use of the website:
- the deposit and reading of cookies so that we and our partners can analyze your interests to offer you personalized advertising.
- the deposit and reading of cookies in order to analyze your browsing and allow us to measure the audience of our website.
- the deposit and / or the reading of cookies to allow you to share contents of our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion (Facebook "Like" buttons for example) .
However, when a customer consults the website, a banner offers him to configure his preferences on the data collected in cookies.
Customer information on data processing (RGDP):
Purpose of the processing (purpose and legal basis)
SARL OLA, whose head office is located in Nancy (54000), 89 bis grande rue, has an online sales website. This site makes it possible to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to:
- manage orders, payment and delivery.
- carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have not opposed it or who have accepted it:
◦ On products similar to those they ordered.
◦ On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer purchases a leather bag, a maintenance milk may be offered.
- transmit the data of our customers who have accepted it to our business partners, to allow them to send them advertising (see below).
Legal bases for processing
- order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (Cf. Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), to know how to promote our products to our customers.
- sending of commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by SARL OLA: the legal basis for processing is consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code.
- identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amount, invoice payment data (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), product returns.
- data relating to the means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- the customer and billing services of SARL OLA are recipients of all categories of data.
- its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Data retention period
- data necessary for order management and invoicing: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years under accounting obligations.
- data necessary to carry out loyalty building and prospecting actions: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- data relating to means of payment: these data are not kept by the company sarl OLA; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
- data concerning the opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from SARL OLA (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us here ( https://www.grandrue.fr/pages/gdpr-compliance )
If, after having consented to your data being transmitted to our business partners, you wish to change this choice and no longer receive advertising from them, contact us here https://www.grandrue.fr/pages/gdpr-compliance
You can access, correct or delete your data. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.
• Contact our DPO electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact our DPO by post:
The data protection officer
89 bis grande rue 54000 NANCY, FRANCE